Hull Industries is excited to offer a brand new product brochure. Hull Industries designs and manufactures a wide range of standard and custom equipment and systems for plastics processors using thermoset, composite and thermoplastic materials.
Hull Industries manufactures injection molding, compression, shuttle, transfer, and automatic compression presses. Hull also offers a variety of deflashing and blast cleaning systems for plastics, metals, and composites which can be fully automated.
Over the years Hull Industries has been involved in designing and building presses and deflashing systems used to manufacture a wide range of products. Some of the key markets that Hull has actively supported are:
– headlamp enclosures, ashtrays, and valve covers.
– circuit breakers, switch and outlet boxes, fan and fixture support boxes, encapsulate coils and bobbins, encapsulate armatures, and switch and outlet covers.
– encapsulate integrated circuit boards, diodes, and arrays.
– catheters, implants for the spine, and tear ducts.
– washing machine agitator, coffee maker housing/base, electric skillet base, and sewing machine parts.
Hull Industries, partners with their customers to investigate new markets and new materials used for manufacturing their products. The popularity of composite materials continues to expand due to their strength and versatility. Hull is working closely with their customers to design and build presses to meet the demands of this market.