Hull Industries builds compression presses from 5 to 4,000 tons.
Hull compression presses can process materials such as: SMC, BMC, phenolic, Bismalimide, rubber, silicone, polyurethane, carbon filled epoxy, high density polyethylene, LFT, friction materials and carbon filled thermoplastic composites such as PEEK.
The presses are designed and built to provide many years of high quality molding.
- Hull presses incorporate process control of position, velocity and pressure of the clamp for optimum molding results.
- The presses can be configured with features such as heat platens & heat and cooling platens.
- Data collection, Ethernet and real time graphing.
- VPN so that our technicians can log in and troubleshoot your press from a remote location.
- Other styles of presses such as multi-opening presses, RTM presses, vacuum presses and multi-axis presses are available. See the list of our available options.
We offer a wide range of equipment for plastics processors, backed by special engineering and turnkey design, installation and training.