Hull Industries has developed different styles of deflashing machines to accommodate various thermoset parts.
When molding Thermoset parts the viscosity of the resin flows very well. It is inevitable that some of the resin will get in the parting line of the mold and become unwanted fl ash when it cures. The part goes in with fl ash and comes out of the machine deflashed, cleaned and dried.
Low Pro Inline Deflasher
Low Pro Deflashers function with high efficiency in integrated manufacturing cells, where similar parts
or families of parts are molded and finished to meet time constraints and quality demands.
- Compactly designed units operate near molding presses or are linked by a conveyor.
- Easily configure for automatic or semi-automatic operation.
- Available in adjustable mesh belt, double belt or custom configurations.
- Offered in a variety of standard or optional dust handling and cleaning equipment.
The portable Rollaveyor Deflashing System provides automated, high-efficiency deflashing at the
molding press for small or large parts in batch or continuous operations.
- Small parts may be deflashed individually or in twin blast chambers.
- Dividers may be added to create up to eight compartments with separate tumbling paths.
- Belt speed and tilt angle can be adjusted for almost any tumbling motion.
Workloading Frame Deflasher
Ideally suited for electronics packaging, the Workloading Frame Deflasher offers the following
- Keeps lead frames securely fastened.
- Easily insert the frame holder into deflasher front door.
- Simply push button and deflasher will sweep across parts and follow with a blast of clean air to remove any dust particles.
- Your parts will come out free of any fl ash and clean for post processing.
- Keeps your parts and material handling to a minimum, allowing for a streamlined molding process.